BIRTHDAY POLICY: Book your group and the Birthday Boy / Girl gets in FREE!
BIRTHDAY POLICY: Book your group &
the birthday boy / girl gets in FREE!
Axe Throwing Words of Wisdom (We Hope!)
February 12, 2020
It never hurts to get a bit of advice when something you're doing just doesn't seem to be working out.
True in all aspects of life, but let's see what we can do to help your axe throwing skills!
So here's some advice for those just starting off or struggling with the sport:
1) Make light of mistakes and move on. Don't be discouraged as improvements come to those who keep at it!
2) It's always good to get another perspective on what you're doing. Be it from a fellow axe thrower or by recording your own throwing style. What is noticed or mentioned might turn you from a decent axe thrower into a great one.
3) Be open-minded about change. Your axe, throwing style or timing that has served you well in the past might need an overhaul, and that's okay.
4) Practice, practice, practice! Pretty self-explanatory ;)
5) Don't be afraid to ask for help. Tom O'Hawks, and the wider World Axe Throwing League community, are here to make you the best axe thrower you can be!
We hope at least one piece of advice here will be just the turnaround you need. Axe throwing is a fun activity, so let's try to keep the frustrations to a minimum!
Limited Availability. Book in Advance.
BOOK YOUR GROUP NOW